Rynox Storm Evo riding jacket is constructed using 600D PU coated polyester fabric & 3D Nylon Mesh with INVISTA Cordura® reinforcement at impact zones. You will get 3D Nylon Mesh on most of front portion of jacket, on sides and on back of this riding jacket.
This riding jacket has Dualsport / touring fit.
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Slide Protection: INVISTA Cordura® panels with Rynox ImpacTech construction
- Dual stitching on slide zones
Rynox Storm Evo is one of the few riding jackets providing High-Density Ventilated Foam Chest protectors which can be upgraded to CE level 1. This riding jacket also has CE Level 2 Approved armour on elbows, shoulder and back. External Titanium Slider Shoulder Protectors provided more safety.
- Back: CE Level 2 certified
- Chest: HD EVA foam protectors (Upgradable to Rynox Cerros CE Level 1 certified protectors
- External Metal Sliders: On shoulders
The jacket has 2 external pockets, both non waterproof. Both can easily fit a 6.5 inch mobile AND wallet. Rynox Storm Evo has 2 internal pockets on the jacket. The pocket at chest level is waterproof and pocket at waist level is non waterproof. Pocket at chest level is very deep and can easily accommodate one 6.5 inch mobile and wallet.
Thermal liner has one pocket. It is fairly small. It seem suitable for wallet or similar sized items. Even 5.5 inch mobile does not fit in it. Rain liner does not have any pocket.
The rain liner is “Detachable Reissa® breathable and waterproof rain liner”. REISSA is an advanced material with breathable and water-proof properties. Breathable means your sweat can go out but water can’t get in.
- 3 Layer Construction
- Outer Shell > Rain Liner > Winter Liner
- Internal Rain Liner: Breathable Reissa fabric. With sealed seams. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell)
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the rain liner
- Rynox provides 2 velcro adjusters on each arm, one above elbow and one below. Two Velcro waist adjusters would help keep the jacket in place.
- The collar portion is made from soft Neoprene trims that would prevent chafing during long rides.
- Accordian panel at back of shoulder is provided to make hand movement easier.
- Reflective piping is present in neck area and on side of mesh panels. Rynox logo at waist level is also reflective. Reflective elements are also present on chest and arms.
- 8 inch zipper is provided for attaching riding jacket to your riding pants
Rynox Gear was born with a vision to provide quality, reliable luggage at an affordable price. "Quality is not an act. It is a habit” at Rynox. This is the exact notion that they follow at Rynox Gears. Rynox have made a habit of keeping themselves updated on raw materials, technology, etc that our Indian and International market has to offer in helping them make a better product for their customers. Protection, Comfort, Reliability and Style have been the pillars of Rynox gear motorcycle apparels.
At Rynox they do not believe in rushing through the process to launch a new product. Thus when they release a product you can be sure that it has gone through some rigorous testing on different terrains by their testers, who are veteran riders with some incredible mileage on their side.
Note : All Rynox products covered by 6 month manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase against any manufacturing defect.