What you worry most during touring is getting your luggage wet. Now leave that worry behind with Rynox Expedition saddle bags. With stormproof roll-top top loading, access to your luggage is extremely easy. Radio frequency heat welded seams ensure that water can’t get inside.
A whooping 64 ltr. Carrying capacity (32 ltr. Each side) in a stylish saddlebag made from super strong vinyl coated waterproof fabric makes the Rynox Expedition saddle bag an easy choice for serious tourers.
3 point mounting system makes sure that saddlebag does not move while you are riding. Heavy duty Velcro centre strap lets you adjust width that suits your motorcycle. So no more worry about saddlebag touching exhaust.
Molle loops enable you to load still more luggage like tents, camera tripod on top of the saddle bag. Reflective elements on the saddlebag make sure that you are visible to others during night ride.
Easy carry handle enables you to easily carry even the loaded saddle bag when not on bike.
Features of Rynox Expedition Saddlebag:
Volume and Compartments
- Compatibility: Universal
- Cargo Volume: 32 Ltr per side (64 Ltr combined)
- Stormproof roll-top top loading main compartment
- Easy, 3 point mounting mechanism with quick release buckles
- 1 heavy-duty velcro center bridge for width adjustment as per the rear seat
Materials and Construction
- Outer Shell Material: Super strong vinyl coated waterproof fabric
- Stormproof: Main compartment with roll-top closure
- Seamless Ingress Protection: Radio frequency heat welded seams
- Molle loops for lashing cargo
- Retro reflective detailing for increased low light visibility
- Easy carry handle for short hauls
- For main compartment roll-top closing system, minimum 3 folds are recommended to complete block possibility of water getting inside.
- Motorcycles with horizontal silencers: Can be installed directly
- Motorcycles with upswept silencers: A saddle-stay might be required