Rynox Expedition Trail Bag luggage capacity of 42 ltr. means on shorter rides, you don’t need any other luggage. One quick access zippered pocket means you don’t need to open up the whole bag for small items you may need during travel.
The Rynox Expedition V2 trail bag is like a transformer. You can use use it as backpack / duffel bag when on on bike, as tail bag or trail bag. The backpack straps and shoulder strap are detachable.
It is made from super strong vinyl coated waterproof fabric and the main compartment has roll-top closure. Radio frequency heat welded seams ensure that water can’t get inside. Result - 100% waterproof.
Molle loops enable you to load still more luggage like tents, camera tripod on top of this Rynox bag. Reflective elements make sure that you are visible to others during night ride.
Features of Rynox Expedition Trail Bag V2:
Volume and Compartments
- Compatibility: Universal
- Cargo Volume: 42 Ltr
- Stormproof roll-top top loading main compartment
- 1 quick access stash pocket
- Versatile Form Factor: Can be used as a backpack, trail bag, duffel bag, tail bag
- 4 mounting straps (2 front, 2 rear) with quick release buckles
- Shipped with detachable backpack straps and a shoulder strap
Let’s look at features of Rynox Expedition Trail Bag V2 :
Materials and Construction
- Outer Shell Material: Super strong vinyl coated waterproof fabric
- Stormproof: Main compartment with roll-top closure
- Seamless Ingress Protection: Radio frequency heat welded seams
- Molle loops for lashing cargo
- Retro reflective detailing for increased low light visibility
Note: For main compartment roll-top closing system, minimum 3 folds are recommended to complete block possibility of water getting inside.
Rynox Expedition Trail Bag V2 Dimensions: