Rynox Tornado Pro 3 Gloves- The go-to gloves for the go-anywhere explorer, now with CE certification! Your search for best short cuff motorcycle gloves is now over.
Rynox Tornado Pro 3 Gloves are a result of a balanced construction of leather and Mesh. The entire palm side of the gloves is made up of high-quality leather to provide higher abrasion resistance in case of a fall.
The knuckle side of the gloves does have Mesh inserts to ensure air ventilation during hot weather condition and daily city commutes. The Shield Pro gloves are your perfect companion for hot weather be it city commutes or highway runs!
TapFingertips™ on index finger lets you use mobile without removing the gloves. Pre-curved finger construction means less strain on your fingers while riding. High-grip contoured Amara panel with silicon detailing provides better grip and complete ride control.
Let’s look at features of Rynox Tornado Pro 3 Gloves
Features of Rynox Tornado Pro 3 Riding Gloves at a glance-
Not just the protectors, the entire Rynox Tornado Pro 3 gloves are CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimeters)
- Scaphoid Bone: KNOX® patented Sport SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) includes two specially developed sliders attached to the palm to enable the gloves to slide smoothly on contact with the ground, instead of gripping the impact surface and subsequently reducing hyper-extension of the wrist and potential scaphoid injuries.
- Knuckle: Impact-On (South Korea) HERATROM polyurethane knuckle protectors with HD foam backing
- Fingertips: HD foam inserts
- Finger Joints: TPU tabs
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: made from premium soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: leather panels at abrasion zones
- SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured Amara panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
- Fit: Cuff length, comfort fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on wrist
- Ventilation: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh panels on fingers and wrist
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on the index finger
About Rynox Gears:
Rynox Gear was born with a vision to provide quality, reliable luggage at an affordable price. "Quality is not an act. It is a habit”. This is the exact notion that they follow at Rynox Gears. Rynox have made a habit of keeping themselves updated on raw materials, technology, etc that our Indian and International market has to offer in helping them make a better product for their customers. Protection, Comfort, Reliability and Style has been the pillars of Rynox gear motorcycle apparels. At Rynox they do not believe in rushing through the process to launch a new product.
Thus when Rynox release a product you can be sure that it has gone through some rigorous bashing on different terrains by their testers, who are veteran riders with some incredible mileage on their side.
Note : All Rynox products covered by 6 month manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase against any manufacturing defect.