Raida TourBine biker jacket is made from 600D Polyster textile with mesh lining. Polyster Textile provides durability. Full mesh panels at chest, belly, back and front of arms are provided for maximum cooling on typical Indian hot days.
CE EN-1621:1- Level 2 Approved SAS-TEC Armour is provided for Shoulders and Elbows. High density EVA foam pad is provided for chest protection. High density memory foam is provided as back protector. You can upgrade it to SAS-TEC level 2 Back Protector and SAS-TEC level 1 Chest Protector (Sold Separately) to improve the protection.
Reversible, removable waterproof and thermal liner enables you to use Raida TourBine riding jacket in all seasons. This liner is unique. It has thermal liner on one side and rain liner on other. So you can adapt its use as per season.
Reflective piping on front and rear of this biking jacket makes you more visible during night rides. Heavy duty seam construction improves abrasion and tear resistance in case of a fall.
Adjustment straps at elbows and waist ensure perfect fit. YKK Zippers are used all around.
Raida TourBine motorcycle jacket have 3 month warranty against any manufacturing defects.
Raida Gears started in 2015 with an idea to make quality products and accessories available for the Indian bike enthusiast. Keeping in mind the high standards set by international brands in biking gear Raida team is in a constant process of maintaining and enhancing the quality of their products. Raida Gears proudly flaunts the Made in India tag
Features of Raida TourBine riding jacket:
- 600D polyester textile and mesh jacket for durability and comfort
- Full mesh lining
- Removable Reversible waterproof and Thermal liner
- SAS-TEC Armour for Shoulder and Elbow: CE EN-1621:1- Level 2 Approved
- High density EVA foam pad for chest protection
- High-Density thick memory foam back pad
- Full mesh chest, belly, back and front of arms for maximum cooling on hot days
- Moisture wicking material is used in the collar for maximum rider comfort
- Reflective piping is used on the front and rear of the jacket for safety
- Heavy duty seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- World famous YKK zippers
- Sleeve gather straps are used on each arm for maximum comfort
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closures waist tabs
- Accepts SAS-TEC Back Protector -LEVEL 2 (sold separately)
- Accepts SAS-TEC Chest Protector -Level 1 (sold separately)
- Made in India
Best Motorcycle Jacket Brands available @ Store4Riders.com