Fresh Edgy set the Raida Kavac riding Jacket apart from other traditional jackets.
CE Level 2 rated Protectors at the elbow and Shoulder with Safetec Level 2 Armors at back provide top notch protection. This riding jacket comes equipped with EVA Foam chest pad as default which can be upgraded to SAS-TEC armour to complete the protection. Sliders on shoulder provide added protection.
Full mesh chest, belly, back and front of arms for maximum cooling on hot days. 600D Polyster textile chassis provides abrasion resistance. Reflective Stripes is used on the front and rear of the jacket make you more visible to others during night rides.
Removable thermal liner and rain liner make Raida Kavac a true all season riding jacket. The rain liner can be worn separately as a standalone rain coat jacket.
YKK zippers ensure years of trouble free operation. Adjusters at waist and sleeves provide perfect fit.
Features of Raida Kavac Riding Jacket:
- 600D polyester textile and mesh jacket for durability and comfort
- Full mesh chest, belly, back and front of arms for maximum cooling on hot days
- Removable Thermal liner
- Outer Rain Liner ( Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket )
- XY® Armour for Shoulder and Elbow: CE EN-1621:1- Level 2 Approved
- Safetech® back Protectors CE EN1621-2:2014 – Level 2 Approved
- Sliders on Shoulder for added Protection
- Moisture wicking material is used in the collar for maximum rider comfort
- Reflective Stripes is used on the front and rear of the jacket for safety
- Heavy duty seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- World famous YKK zippers
- Sleeve gather straps are used on each arm for maximum comfort
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closures waist tabs
- Comes with EVA Foam Chest Pad as Default. Accepts SAS-TEC® Chest Protector -Level 1 (sold separately)
- Made in India