Forma Ice Pro racing boots are loaded with features and CE protection that every serious racer needs. Now look cool and have the necessary protection.
F.C.S. (Flex Control System) with incorporated anti-scratch carbon effect bike protection offers flexibility AND protection. Vented stainless steel toe sensor provides awesome protection to your toes. Internal rubber gripper protection in heel area, and Soft plastic protection in the internal calf area provides maximum bike grip while riding.
In Forma Ice Pro Racing boots, air is pumped from a specific centralized position in the A.P.S. perforated foot bed to the entire insole; consequently, air circulation within the boot keeps feet cool and comfortable.
Soft polymer padding with memory foam, elastic panel in internal ankle area and TPU Dual Flex with anti-shock felt midsole provide comfort. External flexible plastic collar with air intake system provides easy articulation and also provides ventilation while keeping out dust and insects.
So if you are in the market for serious racing boots that are comfortable to wear, Forma Ice Pro racing boots are the one to choose.
Forma Ice Pro racing boots Specifications:
- Microfiber upper
- Personalized Forma double density rubber sole
- F.C.S. (Flex Control System) with incorporated anti-scratch carbon effect bike protection
- Rear F.C.S. cushioned stop for maximum safety
- Injection moulded plastic protections
- Flexible plastic collar with air intake window (keeps insects and dust out of boot)
- Internal rubber gripper protection in heel area for maximum bike grip
- Soft plastic protection in the internal calf area for maximum bike grip
- Ornamental plastic on flexible front padding
- Vented stainless steel toe sensor
- Plastic gear pad protection
- A.I.S. (Air Intake System) system: windows for air ventilation
- Velcro and zip closure (with elastic panel in internal ankle area for added comfort and fit)
- Rear buckle pump ratchet closure
- Adjustable and elasticized front fastening system with easy snap closing
- Plastic heel cup in reinforced nylon
- Red air mesh lining
- Polyurethane nylon reinforcements
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- TPU Dual Flex with anti-shock felt midsole
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System) and personalized microfiber covering
About Forma Boots:
The Forma brand was born in 1999 and since then only the highest quality standards have guaranteed Forma to become a global brand amongst the most recognized in the world.
Forma is distributed in 70 countries worldwide and the entire collection is developed in Italy and produced exclusively in the European Community. The Forma brand is now recognized as one of the most innovative brands in the motorcycle boot business.
Maximum attention is given to safety. All of the range is CE approved EN 13634:2015 by the main Italian Testing and Research centre Ricotest.