Ready for everyday adventures, with a splash of camouflage? Get Urban X Rynox Riding Jacket today. Its distinctive camo pattern means you would stand out even in crowd.
Lightweight 3D mesh panels with dual-fold knitting coupled with heavy duty 600D PU coated polyster keeps you cool in summer and still offers good protection against abrasion.
CE level 2 protectors at shoulder, elbow and back means you have the highest level of safety armour around you. Retro reflective panels on chest, arms and back make you more visible to others during night rides. Dual stitching on impact zones
With Urban X Rynox Riding Jacket , you get adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs so that jacket fits snugly without flapping in wind. Soft Neoprene on collar and cuffs prevent chafing of skin.
Rynox Urban X is actually 3 jackets in one. The outer jacket is the normal riding jacket that you see. Inside, you get an internal rain liner of Breathable fabric. This rain liner can withstand light to medium showers. And you also get internal thermal liner made from high performance fibre. The liner has high heat preservation characteristics, is also highly durable and quick to dry. So with the Rynox Urban X riding jacket, you can ride every day without bothering about weather.
About Rynox Gears:
Quality is not an act. It is a habit” at Rynox. Protection, Comfort, Reliability and Style have been the pillars of Rynox gear motorcycle apparels.
When Rynox releases a product you can be sure that it has gone through some rigorous testing on different terrains by their veteran test riders.
Warranty: All Rynox products covered by 6 month manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase against any manufacturing defect.
Features of Rynox Urban X Riding Jacket:
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Shoulder and Elbow: Powertector (South Korea) Hex-Pro CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 (Type A)
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
3 Layer Construction
Outer Shell > Rain Liner > Winter Liner
- Internal Rain Liner: Breathable fabric. With sealed seams. (Can withstand light to medium showers when worn with the primary shell)
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell. Full sleeves winter liner made from a high-performance bio-tech fibre called Sustans, which is created using Dupont Sorona. The 3D spiral structure of DuPont Sorona has high heat preservation characteristics. It’s highly durable and is quick to dry.
- Fit: Street fit
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on chest, arms and back
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper