RS Taichi GP Evo R Racing Gloves
RS Taichi GP Evo R Racing Gloves were developed in cooperation with TAICHI-signed riders who competed in MotoGP, CEV, Moto America, ARRC, and JSB. The design engineering has produced a glove that will let you ride at angles where your elbow can contact the ground. It also has improved safety by increasing the amount of kangaroo leather used for maximum strength and adding sliders to the little finger.
RS Taichi GP Evo R Racing Gloves Features:
- HERATROM??built-in soft knuckle protector
- Latest original TPU Knuckle protection include honeycomb structure for high superior impact. Ergonomic-engineered leather reinforcements on the back, palm and little finger landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in the key impact zone.Approved
- Scaphoid protection system on palm by Knox to allow sliding and reduce imapct
- PronXrd foam padding under TPU slider for superior impact resistance by changing molecule structures.
- Protect palm sewing with excellent water and sweat resistance. Pittards digital leather in reinforcements on the palm
- Take into from the racing knowledge. Internal top surface linking made with Aramid knit on the back and finger of the hand for abrasion and tear resistance with high operability.
- CE level 1-EN13594 European CE Standard EN13594-2015 GLOVE level 1 Acquired
Approved CE level 1-EN13594 EuropeCE Standard EN13594-2015 GLOVE level 1 acquired.
- TPU Protector that feeds back the technology of Knuckle, Caph, and each finger is used to suppress the frictional resistance with the road surface and reduce the impact when falling.
- Double Claw Jar System and Double flap that can be tightened securely in two directions
- Slant List closure optimizes tightening position and angle, secures wrist movement by wrapping and secures, and Tunnel-shaped protective flap prevents Gloves from falling off
- Vented Hall (Fingertip)