TheRaida G series bike saddle bag are made of a heavy-duty 1680 D U.V. resistant Extreme fabric shell with PVC backing for maximum weather and abrasion protection. Rigid foam panels provide structure and protect your gear.
This G Series bike saddle bags have 48 ltr capacity (24 ltr each side) These two bags provide ample storage with big large zippered cargo compartments and easy-open handles.
Features of Raida G series bike saddle bag:
- 2 main compartments with wide top opening for easy packing and access Main compartments come with top flaps and heavy-duty buckles
- 2 outside zippered pockets with storm flaps to keep documents, papers etc.
- 2 outside mesh pockets with tightening straps, each can carry 2 liter bottle.
- 2 outside flap pockets with buckles, each can carry 1.5 liter bottle 3M Reflective tape on rear and sides for added visibility in low light conditions Soft plush interior lining
- Belts are also provided to carry tripod stand, tents and sleeping bags
Dual saddlebags attach quickly with adjustable rubberized straps and quick release buckles. Heat shield panels on the bottom and sides protect against hot exhaust.
This saddlebag features reflective trim and pull-out storm shield. Rain cover is included in cost of the saddlebags. A foam cushion is provided in pillion seat area so that pillion is comfortable even on day long rides.
It is the perfect luggage partner for all non-monoshock motorcycles with straight exhausts likeBajaj dominar, Royal Enfields, Triumph Bonneville, Bajaj Avenger, Pulsar 220F, Pulsar 200 Ns, Honda CBR150, CBR250,Hero Karizma, CBZ etc
Raida G Series saddle bags have 3 month warranty against any manufacturing defects.
About Raida Gears:
Raida Gears started in 2015 with an idea to make quality products and accessories available for the Indian bike enthusiast. Keeping in mind the high standards set by international brands in biking gear Raida team is in a constant process of maintaining and enhancing the quality of their products. Raida Gears proudly flaunts the “Made in India” tag