Pulsar RS200 High Performance Brass Chain Sprocket Kit
Rolon is the pioneer of high quality motorbike chains and sprockets. Now get a High Performance Brass Chain Sprocket Kit for your Pulsar RS200.
Pulsar RS200 High Performance Brass Chain Sprocket Kit Features:
- Suitable Motorcycle : Pulsar 200 RS
- Front Sprocket (Z) : 14T Rear Sprocket (Z) : 41T
- Number of Chain Links :110
- Both Inner link and Outer link plates are Brass plated
- Brass Plated by Sophisticated technology
- Enhanced rust protection
- Lustrous aesthetic
- High performance/Solid bush/'O' ring chain
- Designed for pro biking and Racing
- S 02 249SR - 14 Teeth
- Mounting:- 2 Taps on PCD + Spline
- S 02 617 - 41 Teeth
- Mounting:- 6 equispaced Holes on PCD + Bore
- Reliable with high performance & longer life.
- Smooth operation & higher transmission accuracy.
- Anti-resistant coating with Superior quality.
- Anti-wear performance which lets vehicle move with full power.
- Produced with Hi-Tech accurate machining which reduces noise and provides smoother riding.
- The fitment of the product is as per OE specification.
- Heat treated and hand finished to perfection.
- Every sprocket goes through 18 production stages and 15 individual quality control checks
- before it is ready to leave the manufacturing facility.
- Rubber bonding for silent and smooth running thus providing noise free ride.
- Sprockets are manufactured from carbon steel material with duly induction hardened teeth.
- Sprockets are only made using the best available materials.
- Zinc coating to provide better rust prevention.
- Induction hardening to improve wear resistance with outstanding performance.
- Shot blasted sprockets with improved surface fatigue strength.
- Sprockets are made of best surface protection treatment which enables to withstand dust and
- muddy ride with ease.
- Sprockets are of made with best position accuracy to ensure better fitment capabilities.
- Good surface finish that makes ride smoother.
The kit contains - front sprocket, chain and rear sprocket.
Note: Image is for presentation only. Actual part may vary.
- Please check the speifications carefully to identify whether it fits correctly on your specific bike model. Store4Riders will not be responsible if you purchase a kit unsuitable for your bike.
- Image is for presentation only. Actual part may vary.