Features of Invictus Ride Marshall motorcycle Tail Bag:
- Comprehensive tool kit compartments on both sides for easy accessibility.
- 40D PU foam backrest covered in nylon net for softness and breathability.
- 2 water bottle pockets on the front side within reach but not interfering with the backrest.
- 5L fuel can tucked safely on the tail end side.
- 2 generic use pockets on the backside with enough space to hold a small air pump or puncture kit.
- Moll loops to easily slide your bungee cords or tie up ropes.
- Small first aid kit which comes with the bag .
- 100% shape retention with extremely stiff padding, which is removable after use for ease of storage and easy to put back.
A bag which can fit ANY BIKE with a back seat is worth calling truly universal! Right from KTM to Himalayan to interceptor this bags base has been made to fit them all! With 1000 Denier Ully coated fabric to rightly placed reflective strips to carrying a fuel can safely over the seat near the riders height.
Features Explained :
1. Tool kit compartments :
The 2 sections can hold your spanner set, screwdriver set and heads and all equipment required to remove your tyre, the hard cased stiff back support ensures that the weight does not lean on the sides while on off roads or cornering. Double stitched elastic straps to hold them and hard cased front with hinge type belts ensures a comfortable workspace to work on your bike without having to dig through the bag or worrying about something falling down! PLEASE NOTE… The front side of the tool kit compartment has been made in such a way to ensure that combustible items like chain sprays perfumes etc WIll NOT FIT please do not keep items which are inflammable or can burst on impact or compressed aerosol sprays there.
2. The front side ( backrest side) :
This side has been designed specifically keeping in mind the requirements of a tourer, The 40D foam backrest is covered internally by a waterproof fabric layer and then the nylon foam net, the inner lining protects the foam from weather conditions ensuring a long life. The two water bottle pockets can fit our normal one Liter bottles home use or commercially available ones will fit regardless. These water bottle pockets have been kept to the sides to ensure that they do not obstruct backrest but also are reachable without having to dismount. The moll straps loops too have been placed in such a way that they ensure that the bag remains fitted, the cord doesn’t move and does not interfere with the rider
3. The back side :
The fuel can has been placed there as it is the safest place to carry fuel if necessary.
- Fuel can won’t hit the ground on impact.
- In case of fuel leakage, it is as far as possible from the engine or exhaust.
- The drain hole ensures water doesn’t remain in the compartment.
The first aid kit has been placed to remain visible for the person behind you. Other generic pocket has been designed to hold a battery operated air pump.
4. The top side :
The top side flap has been made stiff to provide s a stable base for extra luggage like tents etc and to provide shape retention to the rest of the.
5. The base :
The fabric on the base is PVC backed Polyester. It is hard and soft at the same time in sufficient measures to provide a stable base. The expansions have been measured taking into account extreme upswing exhausts. The drain holes are given on the expansion side only as the seat part will be blocked on mounting. Also the size of the base is such that main luggage side will not come out from the seat but the expansions would be without hindrance.
6. First Aid Kit :
The first aid kit has been given complementary with the bag because we want to promote the habit.. Accidents can happen anywhere. Please read instructions before application.
7. Padding :
The padding consists of 2 layers of 10mm hitlon on both sides with hard casing fiber in the middle. The thick padding prevents the bag from collapsing, nullifies the weight movement in case bag is not fully filled or improperly filled, and prevents damage to luggage in case of crash.
- Raincover included in the price
- Internal dry bag sold separately
- 5L fuel can may not be compatible if you have a top box or after market backrest