Falco Mixto 4 Adv Boots
If you?re after an adventure boot, check out Falco?s new Mixto 4 Adventure boots, which runs a hard wearing full-grain oil-treated leather upper and High-Tex waterproof internal membrane to keep your feet dry.
A contoured P.U. moulded shin plate provides protection, alongside D3O ankle cups, while micro-adjustable buckle closure allows for a tailored and tight fit. There?s also a leather heat-shield and a heavy-duty textured Vibram sole for grip and long lasting wear.
Falco Mixto 4 Adv Boots Features:
- Full-grain oil-treated leather upper and ?High-Tex? membrane.
- Contoured P.U. molded shin plate.
- Micro-adjustable buckles closure.
- Leather heat-shield.
- Heavy-duty textured Vibram sole.
- High-Tex Membrane ? Falco membrane resistant to water penetration. The only scientific test to determine, define and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof is the test required by the regulations EN 13634: 2010. The testing method consists of walk of 100 steps on a suitable platform with water level 5mm above the sole. At the successful completion of this test the boot is considered waterproof.
- VIBRAM Outsole ? World?s leading brand in rubber outsoles destined to fashion and sports industry. Vibram products provide quality, performance and safety matching innovative design and unique compounds specifically developed for the various disciplines of motorcycle use.
- ACF Men/Women ? Craft constructive system of the boot around the last reproducing men?s foot anatomy. This technology allows reaching a higher level of comfort. To extend utilization time and to match different riding conditions
- This adventure boot is made out of oil-treated leather. This material contributes to the endurance of the boot while under extreme usage. Furthermore, the use of oil-treated leather improves the level of water resistance and adds to the vintage aesthetic.
- Certification CE (LEVEL 2 2 2)
- D3O ankle protection (special material created to absorb impact)