SMK Twister Zest Matt Riding Helmet
SMK Twister Zest Matt helmet - All features of premium helmets like integrated sun visor, air vents, pinlock and Bluetooth ready.
SMK Twister Zest Matt helmet is ISI Certified.
SMK helmets are designed and developed in Europe by the best, expert designers, before being produced by Studds, a company based in Delhi, India that produces almost four million helmets annually, destined for markets across the world.
The external shell of SMK Twister Zest Matt helmet is moulded in EIRT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic), a thermoplastic resin that is particularly resistant to impact. The SMK Twister has an aerodynamic shape that ensures silence inside the helmet.
The internal shell is moulded in differentiated density EPS, for better absorption of the energy resulting from an impact.
SMK Twister Zest Matt helmets have Extra Wide Vision that offers a much wider visual field than is standard. The practical internal sun shield is easily activated with a switch positioned on the lower left of the helmet.
Note: The Inner sun visor Tint (Dark) is now reduced to 50% Tint as compared to previous Dark Smoke 100% Tint.
The inner linings are breathable and hypoallergenic, fully removable and washable, and ensure maximum comfort even after prolonged use.
The retention system is equipped with a practical quick release buckle for micrometric adjustment. The convenient wind stop and removable nose guard complete the features of this helmet, which is also suitable for use with Bluetooth intercommunication systems.
SMK Twister Zest Matt helmet Features:
- External shell: aerodynamic, moulded in EIRT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic)
- Internal shell: moulded in differentiated density EPS
- Inner: breathable, hypoallergenic liners, fully removable and washable.
- Ventilation: all air-vents are adjustable. Air-vents on the chin, an air-vent on the upper part of the shell, rear extractor
- Visor: scratch-resistant and rapid release, suitable for use with Pinlock® Original. Extra Wide Vision (very wide visual field). Internal scratch-resistant sun shield
- Visor mechanism: does not require the use of tools
- Retention system: equipped with a practical quick release buckle for micrometric adjustment.
- Bluetooth: compatible
- Homologation: ECE 22-05
Note : Even though a dark visor may be shown in photographs, helmets are sold only with clear visors. Dark visor, if required, needs to purchased separately.
Wide range of SMK helmets available at Store4Riders.com
To see more variety of SMK Twister Helmet, click on the image below: