SMK Cooper open face helmet is particularly suitable for urban use and offers an excellent value for money.
The external shell is moulded in EIRT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic), a thermoplastic resin particularly resistant to impact, and has an aerodynamic shape that offers little wind resistance, ensuring silence inside the helmet.
The internal shell is moulded in differentiated density EPS, for better absorption of the energy resulting from an impact.
The visor mechanism is simple and functional, and allows for five different visor positions. The visor includes a scratch-resistant system and is moulded in polycarbonate, it’s Extra Wide Vision, meaning that the rider benefits from a much wider visual field than is standard. Its length protects the user’s face from dust and insects. The practical internal sun shield is easily activated with a switch positioned on the left of the helmet, close to the visor movement mechanism.
The inner linings, breathable and hypoallergenic, are fully removable and washable and ensure maximum comfort even after prolonged use.
The retention system is a practical quick release buckle with micrometric adjustment. The SMK Cooper conforms to ECE 22-05 homologation.
SMK Cooper Specification:
- External shell: aerodynamic, moulded in EIRT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic) in two different sizes
- Internal shell: moulded in differentiated density EPS
- Inner: breathable, hypoallergenic liners, fully removable and washable
- Visor: Scratch-resistant and Etra Wide Vision. Internal scratch-resistant sun shield.
- Retention system: equipped with quick release buckle for micrometric adjustment
- Homologation: ECE 22-05
Note : Even though a dark visor may be shown in photographs, helmets are sold only with clear visors. Dark visor, if required, needs to purchased separately.