MT Hummer Melkor Gloss Helmet
Explore your youth with the MT Hummer Melkor Gloss Helmet! The outlandish graphic coupled with a sleek helmet makes for a mean helmet. You just know you'll stand out! ECE, DOT & ISI certification provides safety.
MT Hummer Melkor Gloss Helmet has a shell made of Injected Polycarbonate shell for better protection along with a multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. MT Hummer Melkor Gloss Helmet is dual certified (ECE R-22.05 & DOT). A chin strap with EU Ratchet fasteners is provided for easy fastening and unfastening even while wearing gloves.
The MT Hummer Melkor Gloss Helmet offers the best-in-class comfort for day long usage. Light weight and ample airflow through multi-ventilation system makes it easy to use. Multi-ventilation system with optimized airflow to help the rider feel comfy during extreme heat.
Anti-wicking and hypo-allergenic internal fabrics which absorb and dissipates perspiration from the skin. Removable chin curtain, laser cut foam padding gives an ultimate fit.
A Max vision visor provides a wider viewing port so you can see edge to edge - much more than other helmets. You can also put on anti-fog inserts (sold separately) for riding during rains / foggy weather condition. They also have embedded speaker pockets for bluetooth communication systems.
MT Hummer Melkor Gloss Helmet Features:
- Injected polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Aerodynamically designed sporty shell.
- Multi-ventilation system with optimized airflow to help the rider feel comfy during extreme heat.
- Premium design with improvised multiple vents and spoilers.
- ECE R-22.05(EU), DOT (US), ISI (India) approved safety standard.
- EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while gloved. (Europe Standard)
- Pinlock ready Max Vision Visor, when paired with anti-fog inserts, gives a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- MT's Quick release system (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Optimum visor closing.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics- absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser-cut foam padding for an ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interior linings to keep helmet clean and odour-free.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
Weight: 1450 (+/-50) grams.
* The colour of the image may vary slightly from the actual product.
About MT Helmets:
Established in 1968, MT Helmets has long history of helmet manufacturing. Currently operating in 80+ countries, MT helmets is known for quality helmets that are worth every rupee spent. Not only that, they are also fanatic about the highest security & safety certifications. All these years, MT helmets have been continuously innovating and developing new technology for better protection.
To explore the range of MT Hummer helmets, click on the image below: