Axor Apex Racer Helmet Features:
To safeguard the head, the EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration. The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent it from rolling off.
- Double D-ring for secure fit
- ABS material for High-Performance.
- Homologation - ECE R-22.05(Europe) & DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- Back cushions Reflectors.
- Homologation - ECE R-22.05(Europe) DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- Testing includes energy attenuation
- Penetration resistance
- Chin strap structural integrity
- Surface projection
- Rigidity test
- Tensile test
- Chin Strap Micro slip test
- All above tested under 4 different conditions(Hot, Cold, Submerging, and Ambient)
India's first detachable spoiler for aerodynamic performance and stability at high speed.
1. Tough Polycarbonate material.
2. Easy to remove / replace.
3. It comes with iridium silver visor
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Back outlet vent is integrated with pc spoiler, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- AX-F180 universal Anti-Fog Visor Insert .
- Two-sided anti-fog function which can gives rider an ultra- high transparency, ultra-clear, less rainbow pattern and permanent anti-fog function vision
About Axor Helmets:
Conceptualised and designed in Italy, Axor helmets is the result of collaboration of International designers and expertise in the industry. Since 2015, uncompromising quality, high safety standards of Axor helmets offer a cost effective yet high end product for premium biking segment in India.