Looking for a low cut, comfortable and durable pair of boots that you can get dirty in? The Forma Adventure Low Boots waterproof & breathable low cut adventure boots are the ones for you.
In Forma Adventure Low Boots, air is pumped from a specific centralized position in the A.P.S. perforated foot bed to the entire insole; consequently, air circulation within the boot keeps feet cool and comfortable. Low cut of the boots makes them extremely comfortable for wearing throughout the day.
Outer layer of full grain leather is oil treated for long life. Waterproof and breathable Forma Drytex tubular lining in Forma Adventure Boots keeps your feet dry AND at the same time sweat can evaporate through the membrane.
Its double density compound rubber sole is specifically designed for adventure / enduro riding, providing ample of grip in every adventure.
Ankle TPU protection, anti-shock EVA midsole, adjustable Velcro closures and protection from gear lever makes the Forma Adventure boots the one to buy. CE Certification (EN 13634:2015) ensures top quality protection.
Forma Adventure Low Boots -Specifications:
- Full-grain oil treated leather upper
- Specific adventure/enduro/atv-quad double density compound rubber sole
- Injection moulded plastic protections
- Plastic gear pad protection
- Adjustable velcro closure
- Replaceable/adjustable GH plastic buckles
- Personalized Forma Drytex tubular lining (waterproof and breathable)
- Ankle TPU moulded plastic protections
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- PP Mid Dual Flex with anti-shock EVA midsole
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System)
- CE certified Armors
About Forma Boots:
The Forma brand was born in 1999 and since then only the highest quality standards have guaranteed Forma to become a global brand amongst the most recognized in the world.
Forma is distributed in 70 countries worldwide and the entire collection is developed in Italy and produced exclusively in the European Community. The Forma brand is now recognized as one of the most innovative brands in the motorcycle boot business.
Maximum attention is given to safety. All of the range is CE approved EN 13634:2015 by the main Italian Testing and Research centre Ricotest.