Forma Adventure Boots - High
Looking for a comfortable and durable pair of boots that you can get dirty in? The Forma adventure boots are the ones for you. Waterproof and Breathable adventure riding boots that you would love to wear whole day.
Full grain leather is oil treated for long life. Waterproof and breathable Forma Drytex tubular lining in Forma Adventure Boots keeps your feet dry AND at the same time sweat can evaporate through the membrane.
In Forma Adventure Boots, air is pumped from a specific centralized position in the A.P.S. perforated foot bed to the entire insole; consequently, air circulation within the boot keeps feet cool and comfortable.
Its double density compound rubber sole is specifically designed for adventure / enduro riding, providing ample of grip in every adventure.
Shin and ankle TPU protection, anti-shock EVA midsole, adjustable Velcro closures and protection from gear lever makes the Forma Adventure boots the one to buy. CE Certification (EN 13634:2015) ensures top quality protection.
Forma Adventure Boots Specifications:
- Full-grain oil treated leather upper
- Specific adventure/enduro/atv-quad double density compound rubber sole
- Injection moulded plastic protections
- Plastic gear pad protection
- Adjustable velcro closure
- Replaceable/adjustable GH plastic buckles
- Personalized Forma Drytex tubular lining (waterproof and breathable)
- Shin and ankle TPU moulded plastic protections
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- PP Mid Dual Flex with antishock EVA midsole
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System)
- CE certified Armours
About Forma Boots:
The Forma brand was born in 1999 and since then only the highest quality standards have guaranteed Forma to become a global brand amongst the most recognized in the world.
Forma is distributed in 70 countries worldwide and the entire collection is developed in Italy and produced exclusively in the European Community. The Forma brand is now recognized as one of the most innovative brands in the motorcycle boot business.
Maximum attention is given to safety. All of the range is CE approved EN 13634:2015 by the main Italian Testing and Research centre Ricotest.