Zeus ZENA V1.0 Ladies Motorcycle Jacket
Zena V1.0 is a fantastic upgrade when comes to design, colour combination, safety and quality. With the distinctive patterns, you sure are going to make an impression.
Made with 600D polyster, stretch Taslan fabric outer shell and multiple stitching at main seams, you can be confident about its tear resistance. CE approved dual density armour in shoulders, elbows and back provide ample protection.
Removable rain and thermal liner means you keep riding in all seasons. Two water resistant pockets and one internal pocket keeps your valuables safe even in rains.
360 mesh panels on front and back provide ample ventilation during hot weather rides. Soft neoprene collar provides comfort.
Reflective piping on shoulders and back make you more visible during night rides.
- Strong 600 denier Polyester and stretch Taslan fabric outer shell
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- Superb air flow provided by 360 soft mesh on front and back
- Neoprene material is used in the collar for maximum rider comfort
- Removable high impact CE approved EN 1621-level 1 dual-density protective armor in shoulders and elbows and back.
- Fully removable integrated rain and thermal liner.
- Accordion fabric panels on both sides of the waist for the finest non-binding fit possible
- 10mm thick memory foam back pad
- 8” pant connection zipper
- Two front water resistant pockets with zipper closures
- One interior zip open vertical wallet pocket
- High quality YKK zippers with zipper pulls used throughout.
- Zipper cuffs with VELCRO® brand closures
- Reflective piping on shoulders and back for added night time safety
Note : Shipping in 3 to 5 days after placing the order.
|Fabric||600 denier Polyester and stretch Taslan fabric outer shell|
|Shoulder & Elbow Armour||CE approved protection at the shoulders, elbow- EN 1621-level 1|
|Back Armour||CE approved protection at back EN 1621-level 1|
|External Pockets||2 -water resistant|
|Internal Pockets||1 internal pocket|
|Rain Liner||Yes. Detachable rain liner.|