Zeus Triton GP Gloves
Zeus Riding Gloves
The Zeus Triton GP Gloves boasts of full grain leather chassis mixed with leather and goatskin leather to offer superior durability and grip. Race level protection comes in the form of solid TPU thermo injected knuckle and finger armour, palm sliders and internal para-aramid fibre reinforcements.
External stitching means no pressure on fingertips. Silicon inserts in palm area reduce the vibrations that get transmitted from handlebar.
One of the premium Indian brand gloves in the market.
- Full grain bovine leather and goatskin leather construction
- Silicon leather reinforcement grip inserts
- Race level thermo injected finger and knuckle protection system to absorb and dissipate impact
- Moulded knuckle protection
- Side palm slider on landing zone for added impact and abrasion protection
- Internal para-aramid embedded inner liner on top of hand and thumb for abrasion resistance
- Finger-bridge prevents finger separation and stops protection twisting around the fourth finger in the event of a slide
- External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel
- Accordion inserts index and middle fingers for maximum flexibility
- Double wrist closure firmly secures the glove ensuring improved protection
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
Note : Shipping in 3 to 5 days after placing the order.
Shop wide range of riding gloves online at store4riders.com
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your palm size against the chart below to know which glove size will fit you best.
|Knuckle Protection Type||Race level thermo injected finger and knuckle protection system to absorb and dissipate impact|
|Touch Screen Friendly||No|