Encompassing the best ergonomic and technical features of their full-shafted touring compatriot, including the convenient dual zip entry, the Tornado ZX-1 - Zeus Riding Boots have a shaft height similar to hiking boots and comfort to match without sacrificing protection. Padded ankle and shift guards and a carefully-engineered combination steel and plastic insert in the sole ensure the safety features do not get in the way of mile-devouring performance, walking and shifting flexibility.
Tornado ZX-1 - Zeus Riding Boots Specifications :
- Soft, water-repellent and greased cowhide.
- Watertight and breathable with climatic membrane.
- Two side zip fasteners to get in quick and easily.
- Reinforced gear change cushion made from abrasion resistant PU foam.
- PU foam sole.
- Ankle protection, both sides, padded inside with open-cell special foam.
- Anatomically formed climatic insole.
- Plastic reinforced inner sole with a hot-dip galvanized steel inlay that allows you to gently roll your feet.
- 3M Scotchlite reflector.
- Soft rubber sport grip sole.
- Shaft height of 22cm (8.67").
- 1 year warranty on the construction.