Zeus raiden Riding boots
The Zeus Raiden mid-length road touring boots are constructed for comfort and convenience over long trips or everyday use and are practical and highly durable. Proven weatherproofing is provided by an integrated membrane liner with advanced protection features. A fantastic deal for a rider looking for an all rounder boots in mid-range budget.
Zeus Raiden Boots Specifications:
- CE-certified boot is highly durable and performs excellently in all weather conditions and over all distances.
- Waterproof internal membrane for guaranteed protection against elements and a high level of breathability.
- Contoured for optimized performance over long distances with a toe box construction for improved riding control.
- Front and back accordion flex zones for maximum manoeuvrability and riding comfort.
- Easy wide entry system with large VELCRO® brand closures shin closure and waterproof gusset.
- Ankle-mounted loop strap gives additional adjustable security.
- Double-density ankle shields mounted both under and over medial leather surface.
- Reinforced shift pad protects upper foot.
- Rear reflective insert for improved night time visibility.
- Latex Foam inner padding for greater comfort.
- Contoured high memory foam insole for greater comfort.
- Zeus's exclusive WOP (water/oil/petrol resistance) rubber compound outer sole for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Robust toe box and external heel counter mould provides superior impact protection to the boot.
- 7.5 inch ankle size
Note : Shipping in 3 to 5 days after placing the order.