Zeus Explorer H2O Gloves
Zeus Explorer Bike Gloves
The Zeus Explorer H20 Gloves are specifically designed for riders who prefer riding in the places where temperature drops drastically and in heavy rains equally. These gloves are best suited for longer rides and ideal for Leh Ladakh and adventurous terrains.
Made from an elasticized fabric and featuring hard inserts over the knuckles and fine reinforced palms, the Explorer H20 also feature an internal waterproof, breathable HIPORA membrane and THINSULATE thermal padding that keeps you warm and dry.
- Complete 600 denier textile construction
- Waterproof / breathable Hipora liner
- 100gm Thinsulate top layer provides warmth
- Silicon palm with comfort padding panels
- NightViz reflective trim
- Exo-Stitch Safety Seam minimizes interior seams to create a more premium feel and to provide maximum comfort
- Molded, TPU covered knuckles provide protection
- Pre-curved palm and fingers for grip comfort
- Integrated wrist strap for excellent retention
- Additional EVA foam slider protection on the wrist
- Soft, brushed fleece interior
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
Note : Shipping in 3 to 5 days after placing the order.
buy bike riding gloves online on stroe4riders.com
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your palm size against the chart below to know which glove size will fit you best.
|Knuckle Protection Type||Molded, TPU covered knuckles|
|Touch Screen Friendly||No|