Apollo - Zeus riding Jacket
This Tri-layer jacket is composed of the following :
Layer One - consists of a rugged outer shell cut in Cordura nylon with ballistic mesh panels for maximum airflow and superior abrasion resistance. Six external pockets, one interior pockets and an oversized waterproof back pocket offer multiple storage options. Additional features include a cushy neoprene framed collar, side waist adjuster straps and reflective detailing at the chest, back and side arms for increased visibility in low light situations.
Layer Two - consists of a functional AquaRes laminated rain jacket that can be worn over or under the main outer shell as weather conditions dictate. Another excellent feature is the undercovered hydra storage pocket which can store water upto 3ltrs. Additional features include 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at the sides and back plus side entry pockets and an interior stash pocket for stowing personal items.
Layer Three - consists of a removable full sleeve thermal layer with Thermolite insulation. This layer can be zipped into the main outer shell or the rain jacket shell as needed. This handy zip out feature insures multi season riding comfort through a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
Zeus Apollo Adventure riding jacket Specifications:
- Outer shell constructed in 800D Cordura fabric with ballistic airflow mesh panels
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at front, sides and back
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Six storage pockets plus zippered waterproof back pocket
- Over or under rain jacket with removable insulation layer
- YKK Zippers
- Hydra Bag storage pocket for 3 ltrs bag.