Zeus Airtech Carbon Riding Gloves
The technical 3D mesh of Zeus Airtech Carbon gloves ensures constant airflow. The carbon fiber knuckle protection combined with TPR inserts and synthetic suede chassis delivers just the right amount of protection for when things get squirrelling.
Features of the Zeus Airtech Carbon Gloves explained in video below :
Touch Screen friendly tips means you don’t need to remove the gloves to operate your smartphone.
Zeus Airtech Carbon Riding Gloves Specifications:
- Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating full-grain leather and 3D mesh for durability, abrasion resistance and high levels of breathability
- Synthetic suede reinforcements on the palm, fingers and landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
- Ergonomically shaped innovative carbon knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection
- Finger tops and back hand incorporates TPR and EVA foam inserts for additional impact abrasion in critical areas
- Impact absorbing EVA foam panels on thumb for additional impact performance
- 3D mesh finger surfaces and thumb for cooling performance
- Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue
- Neoprene wrist cuff plus VELCRO® brand closure and TPR closure for secure and personalized closure
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems
- Stretch finger sidewalls for improved flexibility when riding