Zeus Airdrift SP-X Riding Jacket
The outer shell of Zeus Airdrift SP-X is made from heavy duty Polytex fabric, air mesh and 600D polyster Cordura. Making it extremely rugged. Large mesh panels on front, sides and back permit smooth air flow and keep you cool even in summer.
A removable thermal liner keeps you warm during winter rides. A TAFETA removable rain liner keeps you dry even in rains.
Airdrift SP-X is loaded with high quality protection. CE Approved injection moulded external armour on shoulders, flexifoam armour on elbows and CE EN1621 soft armour on shoulder and back means you are protected on all sides.
Adjusters on forearm, elbow and waist ensures perfect fit. Laser printed high visibility elements make you more visible during those night rides.
If you are looking for a jacket that can perform well in city and as well as on tours, look no further.
Our bestseller and all time favourite, Airdrift Jacket has been improvised with cosmetic changes on the interior and the exterior. In addition, the Airdrift is now upgraded with heavy duty LEVEL 2 CE Protectors much better than the existing protectors.
- Outer Shell: Made with Heavy Duty Polytex Fabric / Air Mesh and strong abrasion resistance 600WD Polyster Cordura
- Breathability: Large 360 degree technique mesh panels on the front, side arms and back for smooth air flow transition and heat reduction
- Insulation: detachable thermal body warmer. Extended full length sleeves with secured loops ensuring anti sliding
- Waterproofing: TAFETA Layer fully removable rain liner. Additional secured loops for anti-sliding
- Protection: CE Approved injection moulded steel external shoulder armour with laser engraving, Flexi-foam armours on elbows. CE EN1621 additional soft armours on shoulder and back
- Expansion straps at biceps / forearms for a perfect snug adjustment, Waist expansion straps to adjust jacket
- Strategically placed shock absorbent pads on back
- Pockets: slit pockets, document pocket, inner pockets
- Visibility: laser printed super hi-viz reflector design on the front and reflection AIRDRIFT logo at back
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
Note : Shipping in 3 to 5 days after placing the order.
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your chest and waist size against the chart below to know which jacket size will fit you best.
|Fabric||Heavy duty Polytex fabric, air mesh and 600D polyster Cordura.|
|Shoulder & Elbow Armour||CE EN-16921 Level 2 armours. Can be upgraded to SAS-Tec|
|Back Armour||CE EN-16921 Level 2 armours. Can be upgraded to SAS-Tec|
|External Pockets||2 - non waterproof|
|Internal Pockets||1 internal pocket - waterproof|
|Rain Liner||Detachable rain liner|