Fitted directly at the ends of the axle of the bike, these fork sliders absorb part of the crash force and then dissipate the impact force to the axle.
Even a simple bump to the side of the front wheel damages the fork bottom and sometimes, even damages the brake callipers. Replacing these parts is expensive. These are designed to look stylish, while providing optimum protection to the bike.
The ends of these CNC Machined Fork Sliders are made up of Black HDPE Polymer, which has the same density as Aluminium. It has the added advantage of being highly abrasive. So if you fall down while riding, the fork slider sacrifice itself to some extent and absorbs some crash energy. The core inserts and the rod of the Fork Sliders are made from Aircraft Billet
Fitting these sliders is extremely easy. The prices quoted are for a pair. All required hardware will be provided with ordered material.
Features of Front Axle/Fork Sliders for Kawasaki Ninja 1000:
- Protects your fork bottom sections, axle nuts and brake callipers
- Made from high quality polymer & aircraft grade billet aluminium
- Easy to install
- Sold in pair. Hardware included
- CNC Machined
- Fits: Yamaha YZF R3
- Motofusion Fork Slider Polymers (1 Set / 2 Nos (LHS + RHS))
- Rod (1 No) (Slides inside the hollow axle)
- Stainless steel Bolts (2 Nos)
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE: