Motofusion Tail Tidy (also known as Fender Eliminator) is a compact replacement of the original, bulky stock rear fender (Number Plate Bracket). The original, stock fender is huge and unsightly. Replacing it with this compact Tail Tidy kit makes your R15 V3 stand out in the crowd.
Motofusion Tail Tidy for Yamaha R15 v3 is designed to look stylish and compact, while incorporating stock indicators, number plate and number plate light, thus, ready to be used legally on Indian roads. Fitted directly on the frame of the bike, where stock rear fender is originally mounted, it requires no permanent modification to the bike. Made from a single piece of steel, Motofusion R15 v3 Tail Tidy is lightweight and sturdy.
Fitting the Motofusion Tail Tidy on your R15 is easy. You have to use your stock Indicators, Number Plate Light and stock Number Plate with this Tail Tidy kit.
Features of Yamaha R15 V3 Tail Tidy:
- Great alternative to the standard unsightly mudguard/number plate brackets.
- Manufactured from steel and powder coated to give perfect mix of quality and style.
- No permanent alterations needed to the bike, and is a direct replacement for the standard part.
- Use with your existing indicators, tail light and number plate.
- Note: This tail tidy only fits Yamaha YFZ R15 V3.0.
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- Tail Tidy for Yamaha R15 V3 (1 No)
- Zip Ties (To keep the wires organised)
- Plastic Tube (1 No) (To organise the indicators & number plate light cables)
- Foam Tape Strips (To prevent rattling between Tail Tidy and Number Plate)
In order to make it compact, there is no mounting for stock rear reflector on the Tail Tidy. You can put reflector tape on the tail tidy or number plate itself. These tapes are available easily and cheaply, at all 3M stores, Number Plate customization shops and other customization places.