Tail Tidy (also known as Fender Eliminator) is a compact replacement of the original, bulky stock rear fender (Number Plate Bracket). The original, stock fender is huge and unsightly. Replacing it with this compact Tail Tidy kit makes your GIXXER 250SF stand out in the crowd.
This Tail Tidy for Suzuki Gixxer 250SF is designed to look stylish and compact, while using stock indicators, number plate and number plate light, thus, ready to be used legally on Indian roads. Fitted directly on the frame of the bike, where stock rear fender is originally mounted, it requires no permanent modification to the bike. Made from a single piece of steel, Suzuki Gixxer 250SF Tail Tidy is lightweight and sturdy.
Fitting the Tail Tidy on your 250SF is easy. You have to use your stock Indicators, Number Plate Light and stock Number Plate with this Tail Tidy kit.
Features of Suzuki GIXXER 250SF Tail Tidy:
- Great alternative to the standard unsightly mudguard/number plate brackets.
- Manufactured from steel and powder coated to give perfect mix of quality and style.
- No permanent alterations needed to the bike, and is a direct replacement for the standard part.
- Use with your existing indicators, tail light and number plate.
- Note: This tail tidy only fits Suzuki YFZ GIXXER 250SF.0.
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- Tail Tidy for Suzuki GIXXER 250SF (1 No)
- Zip Ties (To keep the wires organised)
- Plastic Tube (1 No) (To organise the indicators & number plate light cables)
- Foam Tape Strips (To prevent rattling between Tail Tidy and Number Plate)
In order to make it compact, there is no mounting for stock rear reflector on the Tail Tidy. You can put reflector tape on the tail tidy or number plate itself. These tapes are available easily and cheaply, at all 3M stores, Number Plate customization shops and other customization places.