SMK helmets are designed and developed in Europe by the best, expert designers, before being produced by Studds, a company based in Delhi, India that produces almost four million helmets annually, destined for markets across the world.
SMK Twister helmets have Extra Wide Vision that offers a much wider visual field than is standard. The practical internal sun shield is easily activated with a switch positioned on the lower left of the helmet.
The external shell is moulded in EIRT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic), a thermoplastic resin that is particularly resistant to impact. The SMK Twister has an aerodynamic shape that ensures silence inside the helmet. The internal shell is moulded in differentiated density EPS, for better absorption of the energy resulting from an impact.
The visor mechanism is simple and functional, and does not require the use of tools to remove or fix the external visor. To unlock it, once lifted, just pull the red lever forward. This results in an initial click that allows the visor to remain slightly open, optimising the anti-fog effect even at low speed. The scratch resistant visor is suitable for use with Pinlock® Original.
The retention system is equipped with a practical quick release buckle for micrometric adjustment. The convenient wind stop and removable nose guard complete the features of this helmet, which is also suitable for use with Bluetooth intercommunication systems.
The ventilation system of this SMK Twister helmets has been designed to allow for the constant intake of fresh air through the two adjustable air vents, one positioned on the chin and another on the upper part of the shell. Hot air can exit through the rear extractor.
As is the case for all Stylish SMK helmets, the SMK Twister Blade conforms to ECE 22-05 homologation.
SMK Twister Wraith Helmet Specification:
- External shell: 2 shell sizes. Aerodynamic, moulded in EIRT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic)
- Internal shell: moulded in differentiated density EPS
- Liners: breathable, hypoallergenic liners, fully removable and washable. Removable lower wind stop and nose guard
- Ventilation: all air-vents are adjustable. Air-vents on the chin, an air-vent on the upper part of the shell, rear extractor
- Visor: scratch-resistant and rapid release, suitable for use with Pinlock® Original. Extra Wide Vision (very wide visual field). Internal scratch-resistant sun shield
- Visor mechanism: Tool less visor removal
- Retention system: equipped with a practical quick release buckle for micrometric adjustment.
- Bluetooth: compatible
- Homologation: ECE 22-05
Note: Even though a dark visor may be shown in photographs, helmets are sold only with clear visors. Dark visor, if required, needs to purchased separately.
Buy SMK helmet online @ Store4Riders.com
To see more variety of SMK Twister Helmet, click on the image below: