The external shell of SMK Twister helmet is moulded in EIRT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic), a thermoplastic resin that is particularly resistant to impact. The Twister has an aerodynamic shape that ensures silence inside the helmet.
The internal shell is moulded in differentiated density EPS, for better absorption of the energy resulting from an impact. As is the case for all SMK helmets, the Twister conforms to ECE 22-05 homologation.
SMK Twister helmets have Extra Wide Vision that offers a much wider visual field than is standard. The practical internal sun shield is easily activated with a switch positioned on the lower left of the helmet.
The visor mechanism is simple and functional, and does not require the use of tools to remove or fix the external visor. To unlock it, once lifted, just pull the red lever forward. This results in an initial click that allows the visor to remain slightly open, optimising the anti-fog effect even at low speed. The scratch resistant visor is suitable for use with Pinlock® Original.
The inner linings of SMK Twister helmet are breathable and hypoallergenic, fully removable and washable, and ensure maximum comfort even after prolonged use.
The SMK Twister Twilight helmet is also ready for use with Bluetooth intercommunication systems. The retention system is equipped with a practical quick release buckle for micrometric adjustment. The convenient wind stop and removable nose guard complete the features of this helmet.
SMK Twister Helmets Specifications:
- External shell: aerodynamic, moulded in EIRT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic)
- Internal shell: moulded in differentiated density EPS
- Inner: breathable, hypoallergenic liners, fully removable and washable.
- Ventilation: all air-vents are adjustable. Air-vents on the chin, an air-vent on the upper part of the shell, rear extractor
- Visor: scratch-resistant and rapid release, suitable for use with Pinlock® Original. Extra Wide Vision (very wide visual field). Internal scratch-resistant sun shield
- Visor mechanism: does not require the use of tools
- Retention system: equipped with a practical quick release buckle for micrometric adjustment.
- Bluetooth: compatible
- Homologation: ECE 22-05
About SMK helmets:
SMK Twister helmets are designed and developed in Europe by the best, expert designers, before being produced by Studds helmets, a company based in Delhi, India that produces almost four million helmets annually, destined for markets across the world.
Buy SMK helmets online only @Store4Riders.com
To see more variety of SMK Twister Helmet, click on the image below: