The SENA 20S EVO Dual Pack comes with a 13 hour talk time, with a charging of only 2.5 hours.
It is equipped with the Bluetooth 4.1 version and hones an Intercom with the working distance of 2 kms. It also has a built-in FM radio with 10 preset stations and automatic scan function. The radio can scan stations world-wide.
As a Dual Pack, two units are available in the box. This can be used for rider-pillion conversation as well as rider-rider communication within the range of 2 kms.
Buying a Dual Pack is more economical than buying two separate units
It has two profiles available, the Headset Profile and the Hands-free profile. With advanced noise control and wide volume control, the SENA 20S EVO dual pack allows the rider to stay sharp as well as be in contact with all the fellow riders.
The Headset Profile defines a simple audio connection between a Bluetooth audio gateway, like a cell phone, and a headset. The profile also supports a single button to start or end a call, and the use of a volume control.
The Hands-Free Profile is much more robust than the headset profile. You can switch between calls on your phone's call waiting systems, dial numbers, access your phone's address book and handle three-way calls.
Hands-free devices can even read off caller ID numbers, control your phone's echo cancellation and noise reduction functions, and use voice control.
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Speaker: driver unit 40 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone: length 190 mm
- Wire between speakers: length 555 mm
- Module: 61 g (2.15 oz)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1
Working distance: up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
Note : 2 years replacement warranty by manufacturer.