The SENA 10S houses a battery life of 12 hours of talk time and a 10 day life when in the stand-by mode that is with only 3 hours of charging.
It has the Bluetooth 4.1 version available, and can work as an intercom in the total distance of up to 1.6 kms. It also has a built in FM radio with 10 preset stations and automated scanning. With Advanced noise and volume control, the rider is in complete control of the surroundings as well as in contact with fellow riders.
There are two basic profiles in use, the headset profile and the hands-free profile for optimum functionality.
The 58g weight seems negligible onto your helmet.
The Headset Profile defines a simple audio connection between a Bluetooth audio gateway, like a cell phone, and a headset. The profile also supports a single button to start or end a call, and the use of a volume control.
The Hands-Free Profile is much more robust than the headset profile. You can switch between calls on your phone's call waiting systems, dial numbers, access your phone's address book and handle three-way calls.
Hands-free devices can even read off caller ID numbers, control your phone's echo cancellation and noise reduction functions, and use voice control.
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Stand-by time: 10 days
- Operating temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C (14°F - 131°F)
- Main module: 85 mm x 57 mm x 27 mm (3.4 in x 2.2 in x 1.1 in)
- Speaker: driver unit 40 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone length: 183 mm
- Module: 58 g (2.05 oz)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1
Working distance: up to 1.6 km (1.0 miles) in open terrain
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 3 hours
Note : 2 years replacement warranty by manufacturer.