Rynox Tornado Pro 3 Jacket - Knox CE Level 2 protectors on shoulders and elbows & Safe-Tech CE Level 2 back protector makes it one of the safest in the market. You can also add the CE Level 1 chest protectors(Sold separately)
The Rynox Tornado Pro 3 Jacket is made from 600D PU Coated polyster with tear resistant Dobby weave. 3D Mesh panels with dual fold knit provide superb ventilation. And INVISTA Cordura® panels with Rynox ImpacTech construction provide better protection against slides. Safety Stitching system on all impact zones increase anti-abrasion properties.
Rynox Tornado Pro 3 Jacket with KNOX armours is designed for sports touring. You get adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs so that jacket fits snugly without flapping in wind. Soft Neoprene on collar and cuffs prevent chafing of skin.
Retro reflective panels on back and arms in addition to iconic “Rynox Stripes” on sleeves make you visible to others during night rides.
Rynox Tornado pro is actually 3 jackets in one. The outer jacket is the normal riding jacket that you see. Inside, you get an external rain liner of waterproof and breathable fabric. This rain liner can be worn as a stand-alone rain coat also. And you also get internal thermal liner made from high performance bio-tech fibre. The liner has high heat preservation characteristics, is also highly durable and quick to dry. So with the Rynox Tornado Pro riding jacket, you can ride all 365 days in a year without bothering about rains or cold.
About Rynox Gears:
Rynox Gears was born with a vision to provide quality, reliable luggage at an affordable price. "Quality is not an act. It is a habit” at Rynox. Protection, Comfort, Reliability and Style have been the pillars of Rynox gear motorcycle apparels. When Rynox releases a product, you can be sure that it has gone through some rigorous testing on different terrains by their veteran test riders.
Note : All Rynox products covered by 6 month manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase against any manufacturing defect.
Features of Rynox Tornado Pro 3 Jacket:
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 (T+/T-)
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Chest: Pockets ready for Cerros CE Level 1 chest protectors certified to standard prEN-1621-3:2017 (Sold separately)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester. Tear resistant Dobby weave.
- Reinforced Slide Protection: INVISTA Cordura® panels with Rynox ImpacTech construction
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
More Protection Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on back and arms and iconic “Rynox Stripes” on sleeves
3 Layer Construction
Rain Jacket > Protective Jacket > Winter Jacket
- External Rain Liner: Made from waterproof and breathable fabric. With sealed seams and retro-reflective trims. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket. (Can withstand light to medium showers when worn with the primary shell)
- Internal Winter Liner: Full sleeves winter liner made from a high-performance bio-tech fiber called Sustans, which is created using Dupont Sorona. The 3D spiral structure of DuPont Sorona has high heat preservation characteristics. It’s highly durable and is quick to dry.
- Fit: Sports touring fit
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin