Rynox Powertector CE approved armor are CE Level 2 certified (EN-1621-1:2012 (Type A)) protectors for riders looking out to upgrade protection of their riding pants or jacket. You can use them as either Knee protector or Elbow protectors by inserting in the provided pockets. Rynox Powertector motor cycle armor is tested and CE certified for hot (T+) and cold (T-) temperatures, ensuring Level 2 performance across a wide temperature range.
Rynox Powertector Armor inserts are made from Bio-Elastan. It is an anti-shock material, Bio-Elastan is a superior intelligent foam which delivers unprecedented levels of impact safety.
6 strategically placed vents provides ample ventilation and ultra light weight of 110g means you don’t feel like a gladiator going in a fight.
Rynox Powertector Armor flexes with the body and provides excellent comfort.
These protectors are sold as a pair and come with manufacturer warranty of six months from the date of purchase.
Rynox Powertector Armor Inserts Specifications:
- Sold as a pair
- CE Certified Level 2: to EN-1621-1:2012 (Type A)
- Elbow / Knee: CE Certified for application as an elbow or a knee protector
- Made of "Bio-Elastan": An anti-shock material, Bio-Elastan is a superior intelligent foam which delivers unprecedented levels of impact safety
- Ergonomic Design: Flexes with the body and provides excellent comfort
- Versatile Performance: Tested and CE certified for hot (T+) and cold (T-) temperatures, ensuring Level 2 performance across a wide temperature range.
- Ultralight: Weighs approximately 110g, ±2
- Highly Breathable: 6 strategically placed vents
- Dimensions: 12.9 cm (width) X 24.6 cm (height)
Check dimensions of your existing protectors or protector pockets of your riding jacket / pants before buying. Dimensions of these elbow / knee protectors are 12.9 cm (width) X 24.6 cm (height)
Note for users of Rynox pants:
Rynox pants are equipped with the KneeSlap technology, KneeSlap is a Rynox Exclusive knee protector positioning mechanism, wherein the knee protectors are placed inside a detachable Velcro pocket.
In order to use the POWERTECTOR HEX-PRO EK protector with any Rynox Riding pants, a pair of compatible holder pockets will need to be purchased separately