Pirelli Angel ST - THE FIRST TYRE WITH A DOUBLE SOUL
Compound with high silica content for sport touring use: good grip on dry surfaces with maximum safety also on wet surfaces and at low temperatures.
The new front and rear profile can ensure neutral and uniform performance in all road conditions. Excellent mileage with constant and reliable performance right to the end of its life.
On just one set of Angel ST tyres they covered a distance of 5,135 km at an average speed of 214 km/h in a tough 24H non stop trial which proved the consistency and the performance of ANGEL ST.
Pirelli Angel ST Pirelli Angel ST Front Tyre Specifications :
- Property :
- Compound with high silica content.
- Tread pattern variable over time.
- New profiles.
- Effect :
- Great chemical adherence on wet surfaces.
- Change of tread pattern over the life of the tyre.
- Suitable for a wide range of motorcycles.
- In Practice :
- Feeling of extreme safety in the wet.
- Functional and with an innovative look.
- Neutrality and high steering precision.
About Pirelli :
WHY PIRELLI? - Pioneering innovation to stay ahead of the game.This is the philosophy that has taken Pirelli to the forefront of the industry on a global scale. Founded in 1872, Pirelli can be found in 160 countries across the globe employing 36000 people.
Pirelli has 119 motorcycle championships and 224 motor racing championships on its mantle.