Pirelli Angel GT II - the successor of the best long-lasting sport touring tyre.
- The evolution of the PIRELLI ANGEL™ GT further develops the PIRELLI Gran Turismo concept
- Top handling in line with Pirelli DNA added onto a new reference for mileage in Sport Touring tyres segment
- Outstanding wet behaviour also thanks to a new innovative tread design coming from PIRELLI DIABLO™ racing tyres for wet conditions
- A product that makes the difference when it comes to how electronic rider aids interact with the riding experience
- Dual Compound layout on rears
About Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres:
WHY PIRELLI? - Pioneering innovation to stay ahead of the game.This is the philosophy that has taken Pirelli to the forefront of the industry on a global scale. Founded in 1872, Pirelli can be found in 160 countries across the globe employing 36000 people.
Pirelli has 119 motorcycle championships and 224 motor racing championships on its mantle.