MT Thunder3 SV Rikos is 4 star SHARP Rated helmet providing superior protection.
MT Thunder3, a light-weight, dual-certified (DOT and ECE-22.05), full face helmet. It is a perfect helmet for any use. Produced in multiple shell sizes in polycarbonate for perfect fit. MT Thunder3 comes equipped with Multi-Density inner EPS (first in this class) for better protection.
The MT Thunder3 helmet offers the best-in-class comfort for day long usage, thanks to its multiple vents with EPS channels for channelling airflow throughout the helmet. Anti-wicking and hypo-allergenic internal fabrics absorbs and dissipates sweat. Removable chin curtain, laser cut foam padding gives an ultimate fit.
It also sports EU Ratchet fastening system. You can easily operate it even while wearing gloves. Embedded Speaker pockets makes attaching a communication system easier without putting any strain on your ears.
A Max vision visor provides a wider viewing port so you can see much more than other helmets. You can also put on anti-fog inserts (sold separately) for riding during rains. Internal drop down sun visor helps in cutting glare even when you are riding with clear visor.
2 year manufacturer warranty ensures peace of mind.
Features of MT Thunder 3 SV Rikos hemet:
- Injected polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multiple Shell Sizes - to provide the right fit for maximum safety.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Unique Aerodynamic Shell.
- Multi-ventilation system with optimized airflow to help the rider feel comfy during extreme heat.
- Dual Certification - ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US).
- 4 Star SHARP rated.
- EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while gloved.
- Pinlock ready Max Vision Visor - equipped to attach Anti-fog inserts; for a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Internal Sun Visor for cozy long-distance riding in the blistering sun.
- MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser-cut foam padding for an ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean.
- Removable chin curtain.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
Weight: 1550 (+/-50) grams.
About MT Helmets:
Established in 1968, MT Helmets has long history of helmet manufacturing. Currently operating in 80+ countries, MT helmets is known for quality helmets that are worth every rupee spent. Not only that, they are also fanatic about the highest security & safety certifications. All these years, MT helmets have been continuously innovating and developing new technology for better protection.
Buy Best Motorcycle Helmets online @Store4Riders.com
To see more variety of MT Thunder Helmet, click on the image below: