MT Targo Viper Pro Gloss Helmet
Be a fearless conqueror of the road with the safe, yet strong all-new Viper helmet of MT Targo Pro series. Looks sinister and performs like a striking force. Killer looks with perfect pricing. 3 star SHARP Rated.
The MT Targo Pro helmet has a shell made of Injected Polycarbonate shell for better protection. The MT Viper Pro helmet is dual certified (ECE R-22.05 & DOT) and has a chin strap with D-ring fastener. It is rated as 3 star by SHARP>
A multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. Multi density EPS works like crumple zones on cars. It deforms while keeping the occupant safe.
The shell of Viper Pro helmet is designed very uniquely with multiple vents for better ventilation. Anti-wicking and hypo-allergenic internal fabrics which absorb sweat from the skin.
Its first-in-segment turbulators reduce wind drag and buffeting giving you an all-day riding comfort with unmatched safety. MT Targo Viper helmet - The best pick for a stylish yet practical everyday helmet. Removable chin curtain reduces wind noise inside the helmet.
A Max vision visor provides a wider viewing port so that you can see more of the roads. MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly. You can also put on anti-fog inserts (sold separately) for riding during rains/foggy weather.
2 year manufacturer warranty will ensure that you will receive only top quality helmet.
Features of MT Targo Viper Pro Helmet:
- Injected Polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption.
- Unique Aerodynamic Shell.
- Premium design with multiple vents.
- Attached with the spoiler
- Dual Certification - ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US).
- Robust Chin Strap with D-Ring fasteners - Safest way to fasten a helmet.
- 3-Star SHARP rated - One of the world’s best safety standards.
Weight: At a weight of 1450 (+/-50) grams, it’s one of the lightest helmets in the country.
- Pinlock Max Vision ready Visor.
- First-in-Segment Turbulators along the sides of the visor to reduce buffeting and cut down wind noise effectively.
- MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Anti-Wicking and Hypo-Allergenic internal fabrics - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser-cut foam padding for an ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean.
- Removable chin curtain.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
- The colour of the product may vary from the actual image.
- High-viz colours are prone to faster UV degradation due to their nature.
About MT Helmets: Established in 1968, MT Helmets has long history of helmet manufacturing. Currently operating in 80+ countries, MT helmets is known for quality helmets that are worth every rupee spent. Not only that, they are also fanatic about the highest security & safety certifications. All these years, MT helmets have been continuously innovating and developing new technology for better protection.