The Targo Veneris Matt helmet by MT India has a shell made of Injected Polycarbonate shell for better protection. A multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. All the shell is designed very uniquely with multiple vents for better ventilation.
It is dual certified (ECE R-22.05 & DOT) and has a chin strap with D-ring fastener.
Its first-in-segment turbulators reduce wind drag and buffeting to keep you calm and composed as you roll. It also gives you an all-day riding comfort with unmatched safety which makes it the best pick for a stylish yet practical everyday helmet.
Pinlock visor available for this helmet with MT's Quick Release System (QRS) which helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly. First-in-Segment Turbulators along the sides of the visor to reduce buffeting and cut down wind noise effectively.
Anti-wicking and hypo-allergenic internal fabrics which absorb and dissipates perspiration from the skin. Removable chin curtain and form padding for an ultimate fit. 2 year manufacturer warranty will ensure that you will receive only top quality helmet.
MT Targo Veneris Helmet weighs just 1450 grams.
*The color of the product may vary from the actual image.
**High -vizcolors are prone to faster UV degradation due to their nature.
MT Targo Veneris helmet Features :
- Injected Polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption.
- Unique Aerodynamic Shell.
- Premium design with multiple vents.
- Dual Certification - ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US).
- Robust Chin Strap with D-Ring fasteners - Safest way to fasten a helmet.
- Anti-Wicking and Hypo-Allergenic internal fabrics - Absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser cut foam padding for an ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean.
- Removable chin curtain.
- Pinlock Max Vision ready Visor.
- First-in-Segment Turbulators along the sides of the visor to reduce buffeting and cut down wind noise effectively.
- MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
Weight : 1450 (+/-50) grams.