The MT Targo Joker gloss helmet has a shell made of Injected Polycarbonate shell for better protection. The helmet is dual certified (ECE R-22.05 & DOT) and has a chin strap with D-ring fastener.
A multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. Multi density EPS works like crumple zones on cars. It deforms while keeping the occupant safe.
The shell is designed very uniquely with multiple vents for better ventilation. Anti-wicking and hypo-allergenic internal fabrics which absorb sweat from the skin.
Its first-in-segment turbulators reduce wind drag and buffeting giving you an all-day riding comfort with unmatched safety. MT Targo Joker helmet - The best pick for a stylish yet practical everyday helmet. Removable chin curtain reduces wind noise inside the helmet.
A Max vision visor provides a wider viewing port so that you can see more of the roads. MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly. You can also put on anti-fog inserts (sold separately) for riding during rains/foggy weather.
2 year manufacturer warranty will ensure that you will receive only top quality helmet.
MT Targo Joker Gloss Helmet Features:
- Injected Polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption.
- Unique Aerodynamic Shell.
- Premium design with multiple vents.
- Dual Certification - ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US).
- Robust Chin Strap with D-Ring fasteners - Safest way to fasten a helmet.
- Anti-Wicking and Hypo-Allergenic internal fabrics - Absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser cut foam padding for an ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean.
- Removable chin curtain.
- Pinlock Max Vision ready Visor.
- First-in-Segment Turbulators along the sides of the visor to reduce buffeting and cut down wind noise effectively.
- MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
Weight : 1450 (+/-50) grams.
- The color of the product may vary from the actual image.
- High -viz colours are prone to faster UV degradation due to their nature.
About MT Helmets: Established in 1968, MT Helmets has long history of helmet manufacturing. Currently operating in 80+ countries, MT helmets is known for quality helmets that are worth every rupee spent. Not only that, they are also fanatic about the highest security & safety certifications. All these years, MT helmets have been continuously innovating and developing new technology for better protection.
Buy MT Helmets online @ Store4Riders.com
To see more variety of MT Targo helmet, click on the image below: