The MT Targo Abstract gloss helmet has a shell made of Injected Polycarbonate shell for better protection. A multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. Multi density EPS works like crumple zones on cars. It deforms while keeping the occupant safe. The helmet is dual certified (ECE R-22.05 & DOT) and has a chin strap with D-ring fastener.
Its first-in-segment turbulators reduce wind drag and buffeting to keep you calm and composed as you roll. It also gives you an all-day riding comfort with unmatched safety which makes it the best pick for a stylish yet practical everyday helmet.
MT Targo Abstract Helmet weighs 1450 grams (+/-50 grams), making it one of the lightest helmets in the market.
The shell is designed very uniquely with multiple vents for better ventilation. Anti-wicking and hypo-allergenic internal fabrics which absorb and dissipates perspiration from the skin. Removable chin curtain and form padding provide an ultimate fit.
A Max vision visor provides a wider viewing port so that you can see more of the roads. A push-to-release locking mechanism of visor makes visor movement easy. MTâ€™s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly. You can also put on anti-fog inserts (sold separately) for riding during rains/foggy weather.
2 year manufacturer warranty will ensure peace of mind & MT Helmets in India are eligible for free shipping. So what are you waiting for?
2 year manufacturer warranty will ensure that you will receive only top quality helmet.
MT Targo Abstract Gloss Helmet Features:
- Injected Polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption.
- Unique Aerodynamic Shell.
- Premium design with multiple vents.
- Dual Certification - ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US).
- Robust Chin Strap with D-Ring fasteners - Safest way to fasten a helmet.
- Anti-Wicking and Hypo-Allergenic internal fabrics - Absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser cut foam padding for an ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean.
- Removable chin curtain.
- Pinlock Max Vision ready Visor.
- First-in-Segment Turbulators along the sides of the visor to reduce buffeting and cut down wind noise effectively.
- MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
Weight : 1450 (+/-50) grams.
- The color of the product may vary from the actual image.
- High -viz colours are prone to faster UV degradation due to their nature.
About MT Helmets: Established in 1968, MT Helmets has long history of helmet manufacturing. Currently operating in 80+ countries, MT helmets is known for quality helmets that are worth every rupee spent. Not only that, they are also fanatic about the highest security & safety certifications. All these years, MT helmets have been continuously innovating and developing new technology for better protection.