The MT Targo IVY Gloss Helmet has a shell made of Injected Polycarbonate shell for better protection. A multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. All the shell is designed very uniquely with multiple vents for better ventilation. This MT Targo helmet is dual certified (ECE R-22.05 & DOT) and has a chin strap with D-ring fastener.
Its first-in-segment turbulators reduce wind drag and buffeting to keep you calm and composed as you roll. It also gives you an all-day riding comfort with unmatched safety which makes it the best pick for a stylish yet practical everyday helmet.
MT Targo IVY Gloss Helmet weighs just 1450 grams, making it one of the lightest helmets in its class.
Anti-wicking and hypo-allergenic internal fabrics which absorb and dissipates perspiration from the skin. Removable chin curtain and form padding for an ultimate fit.
Pinlock visor available for this helmet with MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) which helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
2 year manufacturer warranty will ensure that you will receive only top quality helmet.
MT Targo Ivy Gloss Helmet Features:
- Injected Polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption.
- Unique Aerodynamic Shell.
- Premium design with multiple vents.
- Dual Certification - ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US).
- Robust Chin Strap with D-Ring fasteners - Safest way to fasten a helmet.
- Anti-Wicking and Hypo-Allergenic internal fabrics - Absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser cut foam padding for an ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean.
- Removable chin curtain.
- Pinlock Max Vision ready Visor.
- First-in-Segment Turbulators along the sides of the visor to reduce buffeting and cut down wind noise effectively.
- MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
Weight : 1450 (+/-50) grams.
- The color of the product may vary from the actual image.
- High -viz colours are prone to faster UV degradation due to their nature.