The MT Targo Enjoy bike helmet has a shell made of Injected Polycarbonate shell for better protection. A multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. All the shell is designed very uniquely with multiple vents for better ventilation. It is dual certified (ECE R-22.05 & DOT) and has a chin strap with D-ring fastener.
Pinlock visor available for this helmet with MTâ€™s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
Its first-in-segment turbulators reduce wind drag and buffeting to keep you calm and composed as you roll. It also gives you an all-day riding comfort with unmatched safety which makes it the best pick for a stylish yet practical everyday helmet.
MT Targo Enjoy Matt Helmet weighs 1450 grams, making it one of the lightest helmets in the market.
MT Targo Enjoy helmet Features :
- Injected Polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption.
- Unique Aerodynamic Shell.
- Premium design with multiple vents.
- Dual Certification - ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US).
- Robust Chin Strap with D-Ring fasteners - Safest way to fasten a helmet.
- Pinlock Max Vision ready Visor.
- First-in-Segment Turbulators along the sides of the visor to reduce buffeting and cut down wind noise effectively.
- MTâ€™s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Anti-Wicking and Hypo-Allergenic internal fabrics - Absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser cut foam padding for an ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean.
- Removable chin curtain.
- 1450 (+/-50) grams.
About MT Helmets : MT Helmets was established in 1968 and has long history of helmet manufacturing. Currently operating in 80+ countries, MT helmets is known for quality helmets that are worth every rupee spent.
Buy helmet online only at Store4Riders.com
To see more variety of MT Targo helmet, click on the image below: