The MT Stinger Shark helmet has a shell made of Injected Polycarbonate shell for better protection. A multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. MT Stinger helmet is dual certified (ECE R-22.05 & DOT) and has a chin strap with EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while wearing gloves.
The MT Stinger Shark helmet offers the best-in-class comfort for day long usage, thanks to its light weight and ample airflow through multi-ventilation system.
A Max vision visor provides a wider viewing port so you can see much more than other helmets. You can also put on anti-fog inserts (sold separately) for riding during rains. Embedded speaker pockets are provided for installing your Bluetooth communication system.
Anti-wicking and hypo-allergenic internal fabrics which absorb and dissipates perspiration from the skin. Removable chin curtain, laser cut foam padding gives an ultimate fit.
2 year manufacturer warranty will ensure peace of mind.
MT Stinger Shark Helmet Specifications:
- ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US) approved safety standard with aerodynamically designed sporty Injected Polycarbonate Shell.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Pinlock ready Max Vision Visor, when paired with anti-fog inserts, gives a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
- Weight 1450 (+/-50) grams.
- Multi-ventilation system with optimized air flow to help the rider feel comfortable.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser cut foam padding for ultimate contoured fit.
- Robust chin strap with EU Ratchet fasteners enable easy fastening and unfastening even while gloved.
- Easily removable and washable interior linings to keep helmet clean and odour-free.
To explore complete range of MT Stinger helmets, click on the image –