MT Stinger Helmets
MT Stinger is a light-weight, dual-certified (DOT and ECE-22.05), aggressive sporty helmet, perfect for all kinds of riders. MT Stinger’s shell is made from injected polycarbonate shell for better protection.
The MT Stinger helmet offers the best-in-class comfort for day long usage, thanks to its light weight and ample airflow through multi-ventilation system. It also sports EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while gloved. (Europe Standard)
A Max vision visor provides a wider viewing port so you can see much more than other helmets. You can also put on anti-fog inserts (sold separately) for riding during rains. Embedded speaker pockets are provided for installing your Bluetooth communication system.
Multi-density inner EPS is standard for better impact absorption…a first in this price segment. Anti allegic and wicking inner fabric absorbs the sweat easily. Laser cut foam padding provides perfect contoured fit.
If you are looking for a multi-purpose helmet in this budget, look no further & own this awesome helmet today !
MT Stinger Helmet Specifications:
- ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US) approved safety standard.
- Pinlock ready Max Vision Visor, when paired with anti-fog inserts, gives a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
- Aerodynamically designed sporty shell.
- At a weight of 1450 (+/-50) grams, it's light on your head.
- Multi-ventilation system with optimized air flow to help the rider feel comfortable.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser cut foam padding for ultimate contoured fit.
- EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while gloved. (Europe Standard)
- Easily removable and washable interior linings to keep helmet clean and odour-free.
- Injected polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
Note : Even though a dark visor may be shown in photographs, helmets are sold only with clear visors. Dark visor, if required, needs to purchased separately.
Note : MT helmets carry 2 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing defects.