MT Stinger Brave helmet’s aerodynamic and lightweight shell ensures that you feel comfortable & fuelled throughout the journey.The shell is designed uniquely with multiple vents for better ventilation.One of the best pick for riding in style with confidence.
Anti-wicking and hypo-allergenic internal fabrics which absorb and dissipates perspiration from the skin. Removable chin curtain and laser cut foam padding provide an ultimate fit.
Embedded speaker pockets are provided for installing your Bluetooth communication system.
A Max vision visor provides a wider viewing port so you can see much more than other helmets. You can also put on anti-fog inserts (sold separately) for riding during rains.
MT Stinger helmets boast of multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. This helmet is dual certified (ECE R-22.05 & DOT) and has a chin strap with EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while wearing gloves.
2 year manufacturer warranty will ensure that you will receive only top quality helmet.
MT Stinger Helmet Specifications:
- ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US) approved safety standard.
- Pinlock ready Max Vision Visor, when paired with anti-fog inserts, gives a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
- Aerodynamically designed sporty shell.
- At a weight of 1450 (+/-50) grams, it's light on your head.
- Multi-ventilation system with optimized air flow to help the rider feel comfortable.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser cut foam padding for ultimate contoured fit.
- Robust chin strap with EU Ratchet fasteners enable easy fastening and unfastening even while gloved.
- Easily removable and washable interior linings to keep helmet clean and odour-free.
- Injected polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
To explore complete range of MT Stinger helmets, click on the image –