MT Helmets - Thunder 3 SV Solid Gloss helmet doesn’t give you same shell with different thickness padding to make it fit different sizes. You get multiple shell sizes of High Impact Polycarbonate for that perfect fit and safety. That is why all MT Tunder3 SV helmets are ECE & DOT certified.
The MT Helmets - Thunder 3 SV Solid Gloss helmet offers the best-in-class comfort for day long usage, thanks to its multiple vents with EPS channels for channelling airflow throughout the helmet. Internal Sun Visor is provided for hassle free long-distance riding in the blistering sun.
It also sports EU Ratchet fastening system so that you can use the chin strap even while wearing gloves. Embedded Speaker pockets makes attaching a communication system easier without putting any strain on your ears. Chin curtain reduces noise level inside the helmet. Removable Laser cut foam padding improves comfort.
A Max vision visor provides a wider viewing port so you can see much more than other helmets. The visors of MT helmets - Thunder3 SV helmets are equipped with QRS (Quick release system) for quick visor removal without using any tools.
You can also put on anti-fog inserts (sold separately) for riding during rains. Anti-wicking and hypo-allergenic internal fabrics absorbs and dissipates sweat.
"Maximum features without compromising the quality" - this is the motto behind MT Thunder3 helmets. If you are looking for a multi-purpose helmet in this budget, look no further & own this awesome 4 star SHARP rated helmet today!
MT Helmets -Thunder 3 SV Solid helmet Features:
- Injected polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multiple Shell Sizes - to provide the right fit for maximum safety.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Unique Aerodynamic Shell.
- Multi-ventilation system with optimized airflow to help the rider feel comfy during extreme heat.
- Pinlock ready Max Vision Visor - equipped to attach/detach Anti-fog inserts. For a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Internal Sun Visor for cozy long-distance riding in the blistering sun.
- MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser cut foam padding for ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean.
- Removable chin curtain.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
- Dual Certification - ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US).
- 4 Star SHARP rated.
- EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while gloved.
- Weight: 1550 (+/-50) grams.
If you are more inclined towards watching a video rather than reading all this, here you go –
About MT Helmets:
Established in 1968, MT Helmets has long history of helmet manufacturing. Currently operating in 80+ countries, MT helmets is known for quality helmets that are worth every rupee spent. Not only that, they are also fanatic about the highest security & safety certifications. All these years, MT helmets have been continuously innovating and developing new technology for better protection.
To see more variety of MT Thunder Helmet, click on the image below: