MT Revenge 2 helmets are made from HIRP (High Impact Resistant Polymer) to provide lighter helmet that provides better impact resistance properties. This is why Revenge 2 helmets boast of both ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US) certification. This helmet comes equipped with Multi Density EPS for better protection. Multi Density EPS acts like crumple zones of cars. It deforms while keeping occupants safe.
MT Revenge2 helmets are made in two shell sizes. One for XS to Medium sized helmets and a bigger shell for L to XXL sizes. So whichever size of helmet you buy, you get a perfectly fitting and perfectly sized helmet.
A Max vision visor provides a wider viewing port so you can see much more than other helmets. You can also put on anti-fog inserts (sold separately) for riding during rains/foggy weather. Turbulators along the sides of the visor to reduce buffeting and cut down wind noise effectively.
A push-to-release locking mechanism of visor makes visor movement easy. MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly. EU Ratchet fastener enables you to remove the chin strap even while wearing gloves.
Anti-wicking and hypo-allergenic internal fabrics absorb and dissipates perspiration from the skin. Removable chin curtain and form padding for an ultimate fit.
Embedded speaker pockets are provided for installing your Bluetooth communication system. Reflective element on rear portion of padding makes you more visible to others during night rides.
2 year manufacturer warranty will ensure peace of mind. & MT Helmets in India are eligible for free shipping.
Features of MT Revenge 2 Moto3 Helmet:
- HIRP ( High Impact Resistant Polymer ) Material is formulated by a polymer injected into very precise blocks for better lightness and impact resistance properties.
- Multiple Shell Sizes - for the right customized fit.
- ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US) approved.
- Pinlock Ready Max Vision Visor equipped to attach/detach Anti-fog inserts. For a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Turbulators along the sides of the visor to reduce buffeting and cut down wind noise effectively.
- Push-to-release locking mechanism for easy opening and closing of the visor.
- MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser cut foam padding for ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean and odour-free.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
- Reflective detail on the rear of neck roll.
- EU Metal Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while gloved.
- HIRP High Impact Resistant Polymer shell (racing shell configuration) - moulded for improved protection.
About MT Helmets: Established in 1968, MT Helmets has long history of helmet manufacturing. Currently operating in 80+ countries, MT helmets is known for quality helmets that are worth every rupee spent. Not only that, they are also fanatic about the highest security & safety certifications. All these years, MT helmets have been continuously innovating and developing new technology for better protection.
Best helmets online @Store4Riders.com
To see more variety of MT Revenge helmet, click on the image below: